- Daisy Simply Clean, LLC is licensed, insured and bonded and has specialized in providing quality professional cleaning services since 1985.
- We are responsible for all payroll taxes and have workers compensation insurance.
- We provide all equipment and supplies, but will use specialty products at the client's instruction (supplied by the client).
- We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. We employ reliable, trustworthy cleaning people that are motivated by company incentives and rewards.
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations for quality cleaning services. We inspect our work before leaving the premises. If you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue as soon as possible. Requests received by our office more than 24 hours after the service was provided will be incorporated into your next scheduled cleaning.
- Schedule Changes or Cancellations: Please notify us as soon as possible with any changes or cancellations. We always try to accommodate your schedule.
- Payment: Unless you are invoiced monthly, full payment is required upon completion of the cleaning service. You may pay by check (made payable to Daisy Simply Clean, LLC), online at our website, or call our office to pay by credit card. No credit card information is stored electronically. Outstanding balances must be paid prior to the next cleaning. Returned checks are subject to a $25 reprocessing fee.
- The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client or our office of any accidental damage that occurs during any job.
- A fee equal to one year's cleaning service will be charged to any client who hires an employee of Daisy Simply Clean, LLC or hires a former employee of Daisy Simply Clean, LLC within one (1) year following the employee's last day as an employee of Daisy Simply Clean, LLC.
Code of Conduct
Workers, while on duty, are required to refrain from the following:
- Use of any property on premises for personal reasons.
- Playing music.
- Making indecent comments or gestures to others.
- Use of profanity.
- Bringing non-worker personnel onto premises.
- Any/all illegal activities.
- References are provided upon request.
If you have any questions or need additional information please call us at 605 610 6618
Eco Friendly Products
Daisy Simply Clean, LLC cares about the environment in which you live. We offer eco-friendly, biodegradable cleaning products for use in your home upon request.
These products are especially suited for:
- People who suffer from chemical allergies or reactions.
- People who want to reduce their carbon footprint.
- People who are environmentally conscious.
Reasons to use eco-friendly products:
- Reduce pollution; including chemicals released into waste water.
- Provide a healthier living environment in your home as well as in the world.
We believe in providing quality service at an affordable price; having a positive impact on the environment should not be mutually exclusive